[Excluding an implied consent violation] The answer is no, unless you beat the drunk driving charge outright. License sanctions are now imposed by the secretary of state without the ability of the court to modify the sanctions in most situations. If you have further questions, review the sanctions imposed for various offenses under the license restoration section of this website.